11/09/2008

November 9, 2008

Well getting ready for the holidays has never been so exciting. Tyler and I went to Idaho Falls on Friday and checked out all the stores to see what we wanted to get for Ava from Santa. Wow it's kinda hard to pick...there is just so much stuff. I am in charge of actually making the purchases, Ty just likes to give his opinion. So Friday night I got on the internet and re-checked all the toys just to make sure I was getting good prices, and then Saturday I actually bought some things. I know, I know...way to much planning just for Christmas huh. But seriously, actually getting to be Santa is so much cooler then being the one recieving the gifts. As of now "Santa" is bringing a baby doll with a cradle and a buggy. I can't wait to see her face! Ava is really into anything "princess"...so last year my sister went to a princess tea party in Pocatello for the festival of trees. Of course when the tickets became available for this year I couldn't resist. It isn't happening for another month but I get asked about when it is almost everyday, Ava is really excited. I'm trying not to overdo it but with her being the only one to spoil it makes it difficult. So for the next month I will be consumed with Christmas and tea parties. Yay!

No comments: