11/25/2008

Boredom has struck again....

So I'm just sitting here as usual with lots to do and no will to get off the couch and do any of it. I had to work today so nothing got done at home, and I didn't get to see my Ava all day so my evening was taken up with dishes and playing with bean. Tyler is still working lots of nights so every night around 9:00 or so, when there is nothing on T.V. and no books to read, I find myself in a boredom predicament. So as I type this I'm watching above and Beyonce.....yeah isn't that great? Oh one thing I can say is that I got to see Twilight over the weekend.....really disappointed, I mean I still love the books and the movie wasn't terrible but...kinda corny. I'm thinking maybe they should put a little more money into the next one and it might be better. Of course what am I saying, books are usually always better than the movies, and it's always better when you can imagine whoever you want playing the parts, Edward especially. I think I hear Ty pulling in....so my night has come to an end, thank goodness!

No comments: