2/05/2009

I don't really know what to write about this month. I would actually like to delete the last few months from my memory....wouldn't that be nice. I guess I should say I found a job. I'm really not looking forward to working full time again, but that's the way life goes. I keep telling myself to look on the bright side of all this but I haven't found one yet. I really can't say to many good, exciting things right now. January was not a good month, February will be better....lets all pray.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will say a prayer for you. :) xoxo

Christine Williams said...

Thanks for the comment! He is super sweet and we all just love him so much! I will say a prayer for you, too. The bright side, in my opinion, is that you are DOING something. Not doing anything doesn't get anyone anywhere. Good luck with your new job!

Candra said...

where did you find a job at and when does it start? i will be thinking of you!!! let me know if i can help you in any way. love ya!! :)

Camille Winter said...

Hey.... I'm thinking about ya.... Let's go to lunch or something soon!!!!